Sunday, March 23, 2014

Miscellaneous Post

This is just a whole lotta random from the last week or so.

Clara fights going to sleep in the sling. She's got her angry face on and her tiny fist up underneath her chin.

Savanna and Bryce last Sunday getting ready for church (Bryce isn't dressed yet). Savanna's little pink boots are adorable!

Yes, those are extra eyes painted on their foreheads. We read a story about Cyclopes and these two wanted to have an eye in the middle of their forehead just like Polyphemus. They're looking at you with their one eye. Hahaha!

She fell asleep trying to put the binkie back in her mouth. Quite an advanced move that would tire anyone out.

Oh this kid...

Bryce insists on having his diaper changed next to Clara now. They're so cute!

This actually has a hilarious story behind it. Derek brought this lump of playdough to me and said, "Mom, I made you a temple so you can get married." He tells me I need to get married about once a week or so. No idea why when our wedding photos are on the wall in plain sight. So I told him (again) that I was already married and he responds with, "Ok, well, I guess I'll get married in it. I'll be the daddy and Kaitlyn can be the mommy. She's a good mommy." Whoa. That escalated quickly. Pretty sure Kaitlyn's going to have something to say about that. ;)

Uncle Colton brought home this cool contraption - glasses made out of a straw. Derek was enthralled and I was pleased. I've never seen him drink that much water in one sitting, lol!

If you can't guess by the mountain of towels, water splashed on the bottom of the door or soaked cardboard toilet paper roll, Derek flooded the bathroom - almost a half an inch over the whole floor. This was taken after I drained the bathtub down to acceptable levels, but it was just like in the movies. I walked in to see the water CASCADING OVER THE SIDE OF THE TUB!!! The water was making waves as it broke against the raised threshold. Not thrilled, but Derek thought it was great.

No comments: