This Thanksgiving is kind of blurry. It's been great having family here and not just because they let me sleep all day (minus time spent feeding Clara) and kept the boys entertained and supervised. Mitchell came to get me for dinner. I felt kind of bad for eating all this awesome food when I didn't even help cook or clean, but it was delicious! And to top it off, I was ushered right back into the bedroom to resume sleeping when dinner was done. These are the only pictures I got, but these kids sure are cute! We put the older kids at the two toddler tables and Emeri, Bryce and Savanna were in high chairs. So many kids! They were pretty well behaved, too. Pretty sure I'll never eat another Thanksgiving dinner as relaxing or hassle free. Well, unless we go to a buffet like we did last year. But that's another story.
Emeri and Savanna snacked on delicious rolls before we sat down to eat
Derek, Andrew and Logan enjoyed their feast at one of the toddler tables
What a beautiful spread! I felt very fancy as we drank sparkling grape juice out of Tammy's crystal glasses. Some of the mats were a shiny gold, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment