Friday, November 29, 2013

Park with the Cousins

Everyone went to the park today... everyone that is except me and Clara. We stayed home and slept in the blissfully quiet house. Mitchell and Sereen took some great pictures though and it looked like everyone had a great time. Apparently the guys started playing on the little merry-go-round thing and got as dizzy as they could. Sounds like typical guys to me, but Tammy and Lanae even got in on the action! I know Derek always loves going to the park, so I'm sure he had a great time and Bryce is finally getting big enough to play on some of the playground slides. Mitchell says Bryce took a while to warm up to the slide but by the time they were wrapping up to go home, he was sliding like a champ. 
 
I sure do love this sweet boy! He's getting so big! 
 
I love Jared's author's-picture-for-the-back-of-the-book pose. :)

Emeri and her sweet owl hat

 Logan and Grandma
 
 Grandma pushed Isaac, Logan and Preston on the tire swing
 
Bryce and Uncle Jared

Jared and Austin started it all...

...of course, it's hard to walk when you're really dizzy!

Mitchell's turn! 

 He ate it, too :)
 
Good thing Austin was there to catch her!

I wonder if Bryce liked this part...

Uncle David and Savanna

 Grandma helped Bryce get set up to slide
 
Whoa!

Guess Spiderman isn't sticky enough to defeat gravity

Derek loves his new Batman sweater. Unfortunately the mas doesn't stop at his nose like it's supposed to, it hits his lips or lower. Still, he makes a cute Batman!

Preston followed Savanna around trying to put her hat on. She couldn't care less.
 
 Sweet Savvie!
 
Uncle Superman and Superman!

No comments: