We went out for a Girls' Day today. It was AWESOME!! I, for one, really needed today. It was so nice to bond with my sisters (ok, some of them are cousins, but I don't care). We went to Sam Moon and then over to The Cheesecake Factory. It was so funny to see Tammy and Aunt Terri spend HOURS poring over jewelry. They were best friends in high school before Aunt Terri married Tammy's brother, Mike. Pretty cool! My habitual wear-no-jewelry-to-Sam-Moon-because-I-always-buy-something-i-want-to-wear-immediately backfired today - but I found a really cool Texas wallet. :)
Shelley and Aunt Debbie - she's not even six (let alone sixteen) and she already wants to drive! Lol
We're so cute! Tammy, Grandma Allred, Aunt Terri and Aunt Debbie told us to go sit on our own. :) I don't think I've giggled that much in a loooong time.
Lanae was impressed with Loni's impromptu "spirit fingers." lol!
Ally and Jenelle
Liz and Angie
Me, Sereen, Liz and Angie!
No comments:
Post a Comment