Friday, June 21, 2013

Family Photos

We have been so blessed to have so many family members able to come together at this time. We have tons pictures of awesome family that didn't fit into a particular event, so I'm just going to do a conglomeration post. It's been bittersweet to have this much time to bond with family - I even met some family members that I hadn't met before! I just wish we'd been able to get together under different circumstances. Several people remarked that Jeff would've loved to see how well the big house held all 24 people and 12 kids. Not everyone slept here, but we all congregated here during the day. 

 Logan is getting some serious air!

 Ashley and Preston

 Caleb plays a mean piano

 Savanna, Kimmi and Bryce

 Um... yum?

 Bryce, Emeri and Savanna

 I just had to crop this one down. Love Bryce's unhappy face. LOL!
 Derek and Bryce loved Madison, Taylor and Ashley. They were MASSIVELY helpful with them the whole week, too. I wish they lived closer. They are such awesome girls. I hope my daughters are just like them.

Grandma was one of our rocks. She told us lots of cool stories about what life was like for her growing up, how/where she met Grandpa Allred and tons of other cool stories.

 My poor boys. We were so distracted catching up with family that we rarely got them in bed on time. It sure made them super cuddly though.

 We played a massive game of Scatter-gories (you have no idea how long it took me to remember the name of the game!).

 Derek is so cute!!

 I love this man!

 Grandpa and Grandma Wade, me and Mitchell, Derek and Bryce

 Bryce loved Uncle Mike. These two formed a really special bond.

No comments: