Preston just had to be touching Andrew. It was sweet, but Andrew wasn't too happy about it.
We brought back the "Sunshine Face" by singing "Slippery Fish." Everybody got into it, even Preston!
These two are so funny
Lovely, Derek... just lovely
Derek trying to comfort Andrew... bahaha!
Telling Isaac "sorry" for taking his car... Preston's just being cute
Logan was the one who really comforted Andrew
All better!
Logan absolutely loves playing with this duck-on-a-stick my dad sent to Derek a while back. It will entertain Logan for hours.
LANAE!
We are all exactly the same height. Crazy! And three of us are pregnant! Crazier! Sereen just had Preston almost 4 months ago.
Logan doesn't like community baths
Derek was pretty entertained by the bubbles though
Liz and I took our boys to Aviator Park (no obligatory red plastic airplane pictures this time) and let them play in the water. When we first arrived, the water wasn't working so we let the boys play on the playground and then, just as we were leaving around 11-ish, we saw a lady with her two little girls in swimsuits. Liz was nice and stopped to tell her the water was off and the lady told us the water comes on at 11 every day. Thank heavens we stopped or we wouldn't have these cute pictures!
Rarely do I leave a photo uncropped, but this one turned out so well I didn't have to do anything to it!
The boys loved these little jets
Being cute
Here's another I left uncropped. How cool?!
This was Derek's favorite jet. It would hover about this height and then shoot up (see the next pic)
Surprise!
I know this isn't at all a flattering picture of me, but I love how Derek is fascinated with the camera and always tries to take pictures when my back is turned, haha! We seriously need to think about getting him an old camera for him to use.
Liz and I went to Kid-to-Kid and Once Upon a Child (kid's resale shops) all by ourselves one morning. The kids stayed home with Uncle Mitchell and Giga and Papa (Jeff and Tammy). When we came home, they were bustling about a giant turtle they had left in the yard a few minutes ago that had suddenly vanished. I did some poking around and finally found it nestled up against the fence in the side yard. I had been skeptical about this "giant" turtle but it was a pretty good size...
TURTLE! Well, red-eared slider. He was sure mad and kept opening his mouth and hissing at us.
We were afraid the boys would get bit (turtles bit hard and this one could take a toddler's finger off) so we made them touch the shell instead of the legs.
Nature lesson
We finally released it into the backyard again and watched it crawl under the bushes.
No comments:
Post a Comment