This baby is a mover and a shaker! The tech had a hard time getting the
measurements she needed because of the little wiggle worm's propensity
to wiggle. We got some great pictures of him/her, though. I even got to
see her drink amniotic fluid. Sounds pretty gross, but it was super
neat. Kept scratching at his/her face, too. No sucking thumbs yet, but
we have a picture that looks pretty close. I'm on the fence about
whether he/she is a boy or girl... can you see what I mean in the first picture? I saw some pretty suspicious looking parts between the legs, but we won't know til our 20
week ultrasound. It's $100 here to get an elective ultrasound!!! Good
grief!! It'll be difficult to wait the extra month, but I'm sure it will
be just as fun finding out!
Very suspicious...
No thumb sucking yet, but it sure looked like he/she was ready to try!
Chin/mouth grasped between the thumb and forefinger - not even kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment