I remember having something similar as a kid in McAllen. They were super fun and absolutely the best place for a fort/book nook/whatever I wanted. I wish I had an adult sized one for me today. As a parent, I really appreciate how easy to clean these are too. Pretty hard to rip, too. This was in the attic and is a great find! Derek has been losing interest in his toys pretty quickly, but this held his attention most of the afternoon. If he wasn't playing in it, he was in fairly close proximity. We even added a blanket and some pillows after pictures to make it more comfy - totally his own initiative! Sometimes I wonder if this kid is going to be an engineer or an interior designer. ;) Nothing wrong with either.
Unrelated but super cute - he's showing off his "tricks"
1 comment:
holy cow, he's HUGE! (um, the "grown up" kind, not the "freakishly large" kind...thought i should clarify;) i remember dallin kinda lost interest in all his toys at that age, too. all of the sudden, his baby stuff was just too, well, "baby." funny how they change...
miss you guys!
Post a Comment