Friday, December 3, 2010
Halloween and Thanksgiving
For Thanksgiving, we got together with a whole bunch of friends here on base and we had a TON of food. We had at least three turkeys and a bunch of sides - and mouth watering desserts. The Forsyths had to hide them in the laundry room so we would eat the other food first, haha! I made my first turkey, which I was very proud of. but THIS...
This was my pride and joy that day - a road kill armadillo that some people thought was a lizard and others thought was a cat. I think it ended up being called the "clizard." Oh well.
It's basically a tupperware container with chili in it surrounded by a painted fondant model. Yes, I made it myself. :)
We went Trunk or Treating at our ward building. Derek was our live trunk decoration. :) For our costumes, we stuck pillows under 2X and 3X pumpkin shirts aaaaaand....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment