Omg. I thought you were going to post pictures of the plethora of squished frogs you can find on the streets of Laughlin AFB! UGH! I get so grossed out sometimes when we go on walks. I went driving the other night when it was sprinkling a bit and I swear I ran over 6 or 7 of them.
2 comments:
Omg. I thought you were going to post pictures of the plethora of squished frogs you can find on the streets of Laughlin AFB! UGH! I get so grossed out sometimes when we go on walks. I went driving the other night when it was sprinkling a bit and I swear I ran over 6 or 7 of them.
Oh man! I haven't seen any dead frogs, but Lacey always manages to find the dead squirrels in the road when we go for our evening walk. Ick!
Post a Comment