Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Living Room!

Gosh I wish I had proper before pictures. The change is absolutely stunning. We finally have a proper living room - which is also fairly well baby-and-puppy-proofed. Derek loves the new rug and is starting to pull himself up on my legs when I sit at the couches. I was really worried he was going to be delayed on that milestone since we really didn't have anything for him to safely pull himself up on. Lacey already knows not to even go near the couches. She's so funny - loves to gnaw on her bones while laying on a corner of the carpet.

Doesn't it just make you want to read a book? :)

Lovely

Derek scoots really quickly now

I swear he was further away when I started to take the picture!

This was too cute. I looked up from my book and Derek had abandoned his toys, draped himself across his Bumbo chair and was kicking his legs and gurgling to himself. I caught him just as he was getting off the Bumbo chair -*snaps fingers* darn. Funny little face though.

5 comments:

Andrea Forsyth said...

wow, it looks great! the brown just warms the room right up!

Mads said...

i can't believe how big Derek is getting!!!! it's amazing how time flies! We're way jealous! it seems like it will never be time for us to PCS...even though it's next year (praying for right after commissioning and graduation!!!) Your house looks way cute!! who knows, maybe we'll get stationed somewhere together!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kadi!! That looks fantastic! That color scheme...wow! Decorate MY house??

Mrs. Boojwa said...

Glad your living room feels more complete :)

gbrooks said...

kadi, the place looks great! and derek is sooo cute, i can't believe how big he is! glad i found your blog.