I know I've mentioned the verification words that you have to retype at the end of a comment already, but seriously...totion? What, is that lotion without an "l"? Did you miss the "l" and hit the "t"? I pity the guy or gal that has to come up with these. Apparently the cardinal rule is they must not be real words. Now for some power snuggling and Jurassic Park! I love classics. :)
P.S. We're almost done painting the living room/dining room (the only parts we'll paint this time round). It looks AWESOME!! AHHH!! Pics to come tomorrow... hee hee. Goodnight!
2 comments:
Sweet! I remember reading on the Morgans blog when they found out they were pregnant with their little girl, Andrea, wrote something like, "the verification word was spermi... just thought you'd think that was funny..." :) I take the verification thing off mine since its private :P
Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment