Yep, I'm happy.
I'm in the middle of "Hell" Rio and I'm happy.
We've been living out of a suitcase for the past two months and I'm happy.
It's really amazing what sleep and a good sweat does for me. :) Jared is getting married next month. Wow. And Mitch can't make it. How dumb is the Air Force? Honestly, don't they know Mitch's brother is getting married. Ok, well, obviously that isn't important to the Air Force, but I'm still disappointed. There's always Colton's wedding though. :)
Derek is really learning how to sit up now. We went to play group with some of the other Air Force wives on base and he had his first look up close at other kids close to his age. Playing with Isaac doesn't count because there was only one of him. It was funny to see him absolutely uninterested in anything but his pink teething ring. Sidenote: on our roadtrip out to Del Rio, we stopped at a Jack in the Box and a lady asked if he was a boy or a girl. I think it was the pink teething ring. Oh well.
Money, money, money... everything costs money. I'm slowly coming to the realization that we probably won't be able to get a dog anytime soon. It definitely wouldn't be responsible. I can compromise with a fishtank. Or maybe a cat, but Mitch doesn't like cats. Oh well, I have Derek and he's a ton of fun. :)
I'm also slowly warming up to the idea of getting pregnant again. I don't have a scale handy, but I can tell I'm losing weight. This makes me happy and a little put off; finally I start losing weight and we talk about when we think the next one should come. We'll see. Research that I did for one of my psych papers suggests that women should wait at least 11 months and no longer than 24 months between pregnancies. Women who get pregnant sooner than 6 months or longer than 24 months after the birth of their last child are more at risk for preterm delivery, low birth weight or miscarriage. I think I'd be fine getting pregnant in December if that's what the Lord wants, but I'd also be fine waiting til next August or so. It's kind of fun to watch all the baby shows on TLC too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment