Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ingleside and Happy Anniversary!!!

Derek and I drove to Ingleside this past Friday to stay with Dad, TexAnne and Denise for a couple weeks while Mitch is in Colorado doing some flight training. Hopefully he'll be back in two or three weeks. It was a pretty brutal drive, but we managed. It will be better going back to Del Rio because I know how to get to and from now. :) 410 is a beautiful thing.


Speaking of beautiful things, Grace Anderson took amazingly gorgeous photos of my wedding and surprised me at church today with copies of the pictures. Thank you so much, Grace! Here are not-so-few of my favorites in celebration of that wonderful day (mostly for Mitch's benefit because he's never seen most of these).












I love you, Mitchell! Thank you for the real "best two years."

3 comments:

Mrs. Boojwa said...

:-) Thanks for sharing! Glad you made it safe!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures!! I bet you're super happy to have gotten copies!
You make such a darling bride, Kadi. I wish so badly that I could have been there to see you! Happy Anniversary!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! Those pictures are beautiful!