We were so excited to hear Aunt Mary is in town this weekend! She wanted to spend an evening bowling and playing games at Pinstack Bowling and the kids were thrilled to be included. I had previous plans with Liz, Jenna, Sereen and Lanae to meet for dinner at Cheesecake Factory and the movie
Me Before You. Thankfully I was able to meet them for a delicious dinner and then head over to catch up with the rest of my family. Derek, Bryce and Clara were having a blast running from game to game and all over the arcade portion of the building. Mitchell, Tyler, Andrew and I dominated a couple games of Lasertag. At one point, Bryce snuck off with Aunt Amy and Danny to get some food and he was in heaven having a whole plate of chicken strips and fries to himself, as well as the undivided attention of Aunt "Mamie" and Danny. ;) It was great to see Aunt Mary; Val; Aunt Veronica and Andrew; Aunt Jenn, Uncle Tim, Dillon, Tyler and Ally; Beth, Declan and Jilli; and Gamm and Papa. I think I just missed my mom, but we had a lot of fun hanging out with family and playing games together. Clara turned out to be kind of a good luck charm for Gamm and Aunt Mary at one of the games, Derek scored 500 tickets in a single round of a game, and Bryce was obsessed with the Transformers game. At the end of the night, Aunt Mary took all the kids, (Derek, Bryce, Clara, Declan, Jilli, Ally, Tyler and Andrew) into the prize room to pick out prizes. Altogether, I think we scored over 13,000 tickets! It was a super fun (super late!) night with my family. :)

Derek loved playing this giant Connect 4 game
Clara's great-grandma and great-great aunt ADORE her.
My lovely sister, Val and my lovely Aunt Jenn!!
Derek, Ally and Dillon had fun playing this game together
Mitchell was Phaser 22, I was Phaser 28, Andrew was Phaser 26 and Tyler was Phaser 33. Blue team for the win!
Bryce loves Danny, Aunt "Mamie" and food. Triple score!! :D
Who knew fishing was such intense work?!
Derek's face when he got the biggest fish, haha!
Mitchell helped the kids with another fishing game
Aunt Mary, Gamm and I!
Derek and Bryce loooooved playing this Ghostbusters game. They shot ping pong balls at ghosts.
Bryce, Aunt Mary, Clara and Derek! :D
Clara and Bryce took out the Decepticons on the Transformers Game. Mitchell eventually jumped in to help them out.
Papa kept his eye on Bryce while he perched on the rotating entrance wheel
Papa, Bryce and Danny
Bryce loves Hulk
No comments:
Post a Comment