03 Feb: It's rare for Clara to cuddle, so I had to preserve the memory... even if she's cuddling with Jabba the Hut, lol.
05 Feb: The 100th Day of School! Derek chose to put 100 stickers on his Groovy Day shirt
12 Feb: Sweet little pigtails! This girl loves her cheesesticks!
12 Feb: I sure do love this short haircut
18 Feb: We get to watch Andi for a couple weeks while Austin and Liz have family in town. :D
20 Apr: We've had a crazy run with strep throat lately. Clara and Bryce liked playing games on my ipad while we waited at the primacare.
22 Apr: Ugh. My turn at the doc.
23 Apr: Derek started this after watching Kung Fu Panda, but I only got a picture of Bryce - he's bowing and presenting his plate to request a brownie for dessert, lol!
24 Apr: Peek-a-Bryce!
24 Apr: Our little pack rat - she was stuffing used wipes into a jewelry container, lol.
29 Feb: Happy Leap Day! We're so excited to have our first foster dog. :)











No comments:
Post a Comment