Clara was pushing some of her princess dolls around in her toy stroller today.... and Bryce decided he wanted in on the action, too. He managed to talk Clara into letting him play with Sleeping Beauty and Princess Sofia while she pushed Baby Belle around in the stroller. As Bryce was playing with the "Mommy" and "Baby" (as he called them), I asked him what mommies do. He scrunched his face up and thought for a minute before replying, "Ummm.... make pancakes?" Hahahaha, ok. I haven't made pancakes in a while, but I guess I should. I asked him what else mommies do and he promptly responded, "Make pancakes." Little stinker. :)
Clara sure loves her Baby Belle
Bryce and the Sofia "Baby" and Sleeping Beauty "Mommy" dolls :)
Playing with dolls is fun!
BIIIIIG HUG!
They danced in the kitchen... while the Mommy made pancakes, I guess
Me and my Brycie Bryce
Cheese!!
No comments:
Post a Comment