Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pink Ball of Fluff

We've finally got rubber bands for Clara's hair! She's adorable! I can't believe, at nearly seven months, I can put her hair in such fluffy pigtails. She's getting so big, but she's still so petite. We won't know her percentiles til next month, but she's definitely going to be a leggy lightweight. She loves her brothers and I usually have to break up giggle fests at night between her and Derek. He loves to make her laugh. Clara loves her baby doll and pink singing seahorse. She usually likes stuffed animals, but she isn't obsessed with them like Bryce is. She's a very easy baby to put to sleep - she prefers to be swaddled, but she usually turns as far onto her right side as she can and shoves her face as far into the mattress as possible. If she doesn't feel ready for me to leave the room, I usually give her crystal mobile and spin and she is happy to watch that while I sneak out. :) Clara loves tummy time and usually rolls right onto her tummy if placed on her back. She's trying to figure out how to cover distance by rolling, but most often rolls left to tummy and right back to her back without moving very far. She's started to stand assisted for longer periods and she's gotten pretty good at picking up her binkie and putting it back into her mouth. She usually skips her hands and just lowers her head to the floor while on her tummy to maneuver it back into her mouth, haha! We love our sweet Clara and can't wait to see what she does next!

 She's pushing up and getting ready to crawl!

 Clara loves tummy time

I love her dress. Thanks, Nana and aunties!

No comments: