Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Liz!

Happy birthday Liz! I'm glad you get to try on 26 before I do. ;) So crazy to think we met a little over 7 years ago. It's been wonderful to have you as my sister-in-law the past five years. We always have fun taking all the kids out on play dates and doing frozen yogurt for girls' night. I look forward to celebrating 30 with you! :D I know you're not too thrilled about 30, but everyone says 30 is the new 20. Either way, you've got quite a ways before then, so enjoy still being "in your twenties." Love you bunches!
 
 
 Tammy made a gorgeous chocolate cake for Liz's birthday party!
 
 We had friends Mallory, Kevin and Bauer over from the ward to celebrate with us
 
 Liz had adorable help to blow out her candles
 
 Happy birthday, Liz!
 
 Happy boy with happy birthday cake
 
Bryce, Mallory and Bauer! The boys are about three months apart.

No comments: