Friday, June 24, 2011

Sword Fighting with Daddy and Pictures from Ally's Birthday Party

A few weeks ago, I taught Derek how to "sword fight" with mixing spoons. I thought he didn't particularly care for that kind of play, but I was proved wrong today!



On Guard!!

Derek enjoyed going to Ally's birthday party at Pizza Planet. We had a blast playing with friends and I really enjoyed catching up with my family. Enjoy the pictures!

Derek liked sitting in the motorboat ride, even though it was broken

LOVED the carousel

Two of Ally's friends and Ally on the mini roller coaster. Derek liked that one, too. Sad I didn't get pictures.

3 comments:

Julene said...

Loved the sword fighting! He's getting so big!

Unknown said...

So cute! Glad that you've been able to get together with family!

Stephanie said...

Aw, his excited laughter in the sword fight video was SO CUTE! I loved how he stole dad's sword at the end too :) We miss you guys!