I guess it's gottaupdatetheblog night. In lieu of date night, we are doing late-night. lol. Mitch is finally getting to spend some time with his xbox (and so is Derek, lol) while I soak up some TV. I figured I'd do something constructive during the ridiculously long commercials on the Criminal Investigation Channel. Seriously? Do you have to advertise your other shows with the same 3-4 minute clips?!
Derek walking outside
Being cute with clothes
K, so I hear Mitch downstairs calling for me and I come down to help. Here's what I find. Of course, the cruel wife in me can't help but run for the camera. ;)
Derek being cute with his monkey. WAY better than a pillow pet.
Derek vs The Hoodie
Tickle Fest!
Temper Tantrum-ish
Derek has learned to put his face in the water! He's got a head start on swimming lessons. :)
Baby's perspective and banging on the walls
No comments:
Post a Comment