Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pictures of Kal and Lacey

I wanted to see what Kal would do unattended in the backyard (since it's entirely possible for him to jump the fence) and these are the photos I snapped through the glass door. He's such a good dog!




2 comments:

Austin and Liz said...

I am so jealous that you can have dogs at your place! How fun for Derek! Our neighbors have a little pup and Isaac goes crazy around her. lol Well, enjoy the dogs, that is so neat!

Kadi Heath said...

We might be bringing Lacey for Christmas. I'm sure she'd love Isaac - she sure adores Derek. :)Kal will most likely be boarded at a local pet place. He likes kids, but he's not always aware of where they are when he gets to playing. Derek climbed all over him today while he was laying down though. I wish I'd gotten it on video!