Monday, November 2, 2009
New Doctor
Well, Dr. Judd wasn't really floatin' my boat, so I took Liz's advice and switched to Dr. Weibel (pronounced WEE-bul). I was a bit nervous and asked Mitch to come with me, just to get a second opinion. Not impressed at first - Dr. Weibel was an hour late! He wasn't even in the office when my appt was supposed to take place! I was just about to just be seen by whoever was available, but Dr. Weibel walked in. I must admit though, he put me quite at ease when he first came in the room and I really liked that. Mitch liked the fact that he didn't take 5 minutes to answer a question. He was really quick and was quick to put me at ease concerning the kidney problem - he's really optimistic that it will resolve itself after birth and doesn't think I'll have to deliver early via c-section. WHEW!! The final word will be made later this month, but it's nice to know that this Dr. is more optimistic. Dr. Judd didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked him questions about Derek's kidneys at my last visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mitchchen! I'm so excited you guys got a blog...and I'm also very excited about your little boy! I can't wait to see pictures when he comes!
Phew.....I am so glad that you switched! Yeah! I like him alot better and I am glad that he put you at ease about the c-section. I am sorry he was late though. That's weird. But yeah I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see him. I mean you are bringing another human being into this world. What joy! I can't even describe the feeling that is in the room when your baby first comes out. I definitely believe that this is one of the most spiritual experiences you will ever have! Love you both! and the one to come!
Post a Comment